Ya Allah, wahai Tuhan kami, hidupkanlah kami dengan iman, ambillah nyawa kami dalam iman, serta masukkan lah kami ke dalam SYURGAMU bersama-sama iman. AMIN

Friday, May 25, 2012

HEY YOU .

at 2:31 PM
This is Zameera Zamrose OFFICIAL blog ‎(♥‿♥)

i love beach. i love sunset. i love both

hey you ! yes, you, stop being unhappy with yourself. you are perfect. stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they liked someone else. stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. stop hating you body, your face, your personality, your quirks. love them. without those things, you wouldn't be you. and why you would want to be anyone else ? be confident with with who you are. smile. it'll draw people in. my happiness will not depend on others anymore. i'm happy because i'm love who I am. i love my flaws. i love my imperfections. they make me me. and me is pretty amazing. 




 
Hasil Produksi ZAMEERA ZAMROSE. Powered by Blogger.
 

TALKATIVE ‎♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea